Dr. Sean O’Brien is the team physician for many high school and college sports in the Oklahoma City metro area, including:
- Mid-America Christian University
- Randall University
- Mustang Schools
- Union City Schools
- Tuttle Schools
- Motocross events
- In addition to the above schools, OCO provides medical care for many other area high schools and sports clubs.
- Walk-In Saturday Sports Clinic is available from 9 AM to 10:30 AM from August 31 to November 23, 2019.
OCO has dedicated staff trainers to help athletes with musculoskeletal injuries:
- Adam Burns, A.T.C.
- Keith Chlouber, A.T.C.
- Damon Glass, A.T.C.
- Charlie Hunt, A.T.C
Dr. O'Brien is just a really cool guy. He makes you feel like he is one of your friends every time you come into the office.
- Colt Nichols, Motocross Rider
I can always count on OCO to do everything possible to get me on the field as soon as possible. I am extremely grateful for the care they provide.
- Chris Reynolds, Patient
OCO definitely keeps me on my bike. Dr. Sean O'Brien has pieced me together many times!
- Robbie Reynard, World Motocross Champion
Meet the Providers
Fellowship-trained and board-certified, our dedicated team of physicians offer expert orthopedic and sports medicine care.