Rita Hancock, M.D.
Non-Narcotic Treatment for Pain
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
SUB-SPECIALTY BOARD CERTIFICATION
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Baylor University Medical Center
SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Non-Narcotic Treatment for Spine, Joint, Muscle and Nerve Pain
- Osteopathic-style Manual Medicine (for spine, trunk, and limb pains, headaches, and some cases of numbness and tingling)
- Trigger Point Injections
- Major Joint Injections
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Electrical Nerve Testing (EMG’s)
- Blood Tests for Arthritis
- Looks for more Permanent Solutions to your Pain Problems Rather than Prescribing Pills
Visit www.ritahancock.com for more information.
Dr. O'Brien is just a really cool guy. He makes you feel like he is one of your friends every time you come into the office.
- Colt Nichols, Motocross Rider
I can always count on OCO to do everything possible to get me on the field as soon as possible. I am extremely grateful for the care they provide.
- Chris Reynolds, Patient
OCO definitely keeps me on my bike. Dr. Sean O'Brien has pieced me together many times!
- Robbie Reynard, World Motocross Champion